Earth and Life Science - LAS 3

The first semester of Senior High School students is coming to an end. In this blog, I will recall everything that I have done in the subject Earth and Life Science. I will be discussing what I have learned, How I felt in this class, and what I did. 


LAS 3 -  Energy Resources 

In the third LAS, we talked about energy resources - how it is renewed, and energy that can't be renewed. Also, we were tasked to explain what renewable transportation is, how renewable energy is transmitted, and explain how the ATENEO E-JEEP works.

- What Did I Do?

I answered the questions properly, discussing how energy works, how it is transmitted, and enumerating types of renewable energy. To add to that, I did some research about the ATENEO E-JEEP to prove my stand that the ATENEO E-JEEP is a good investment for students, teachers, and the ecosystem. 

- What did I Learn?

I learned about energy, its origin, how it revolves around the planet - until the process of renewal. I also learned how the different types of energy resources are used; like solar energy, hydroeletric energy, and geothermal energy. 

- How Did I Feel? 

It felt as if I was an electrician. Knowing how it works, and living in a house full of energy-dependent materials, it is again another fascinating topic to discuss.

Comments

Popular Posts